Art Director and Designer living in Colorado Springs, and working with clients all over the United States. Passion for making beautiful and marketable visuals that communicate the heart and vision for the client. Several years of creating art in a culture of demanding deadlines, as well as leading a team to make great work.
2016 - Present
Chief Maker at Mitch Made. Started my own company to be able to make more, and for access to even more opportunities. Here are a few things I've done since I started Mitch Made:
- Art Direction and Design at Grace Chapel. Work with the lead pastor, listen to vision, and create key art for each teaching series.
- Art Direction and Design at Southeast Christian School. Create branding for enrollment campaigns, and key art for musicals that can translate to banners, posters, and stage.
- Book Covers for CLC Publications. Work with editors and authors to create key art and covers for books that are marketable, and still communicate the vision and emotions of the content of each book.
- Art Direction for Identity Theft Series at Mission Hills Church. With input and ideas from their creative team, made key art for a teaching series. Key art needed to be translated to web banners, print materials, stage, and video.
- Art Direction for Beyond Series at Woodmen Valley Chapel. Working with the creative team at the church, made key art for a teaching series. Key art needed to translate to web, social platforms, slides, print materials, banners, and video.
2011 - 2016
Creative Director at Southeast Christian Church. Led the creative team for the church. Worked with the lead pastor and staff leaders to create communication and creative plans for teaching series, events, and new ministries.
2004 - 2011
Senior Designer and Art Director at Southeast Christian Church. Made key art for every teaching series, event, and ministry at the church. Key art needed to be used in video, animation, web, print, and large format.
Mastery in design apps in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Paper by FiftyThree and Procreate